Marble is usually a limestone as defined by a geologist. How is marble formed? The earth is a part of the sun that has undergone many movements and organic processes in its subsoil, including the organic process with limestone.
The seven continents across the earth were a single plate millions of years ago. In time, seven continents and four major oceans formed as a result of the movement of the earth. The movement and pressure of the earth’s crust In addition, as a result of pressed cheese, many organic substances were born, including marble.
We may all be wondering how this white milky marble is made.Friends, it is made from the rocks of carbonate. As a result of the heat and pressure of the earth’s crust, those carbonate substances become marble. The general meaning of carbonate is lime.
Marble is white, black is white, and black is white. If it is pure lime, it becomes a very white and lychee surface art, and black this or black drip is an impurity.
Makran is found in India, Mekil in Spain and Almira in Pakistan.Marble is extracted from the mine in the form of a large stone.Flattened and its surface is smoothed to be used in sculptural architecture.
We all want to use marble or granite in the flooring of our house.
But there is also a belief that marble is very expensive. It is true that there are more and it costs more to fit them than ordinary tiles. You know why this is so expensive.
However, at present its price is very low. However, there are many reasons why it is expensive.
- It takes a lot of human machinery to get it out of the mine. It has to get out and make the right plates.It costs a lot to travel to the market or to our home as it is heavy in weight.
- During the rainy season new mines have to be built which increases the cost.
- Marble once applied has no effect on it for years, it has a lifespan of centuries, even at its cost.
What are the main uses of marble?
The common use of marble has been since ancient times in the construction of magnificent palaces, temples, statues and tombs. An idol made of marble seems to be talking to us right now, which is the beauty of it.
Today people use marble on the floor in their house. It is used to make dining table.Arts are used to make home decoration. People use this inscriptions to create great artistic toys, home lamps, or other decorative items.
Marble is used to make vertical sandwich kitchen platforms.
When it comes to marble flooring in our home, there are many criteria to choose the best it to buy.With that in mind, the best this can be chosen. The issues of choosing the best marble
- Applying three drops of lemon on the surface of the marbles is considered to be of low quality.If any process takes place as it is considered to be raw or soft if the effect of chemical process between lemon and limestone is observed.
- Applying kerosene or petrol on a white cloth and rubbing it on the this. If the color feels with the clothes, it is not natural to understand that the color is mixed in the marble.
- If you see a small crack in the marbles, do not choose it as it may break during fitting or after fitting.
- You look at the marbles, it should not be a single mine stone, otherwise you will not find the design inside which spoils the look of the floor.
- The thickness of the marbles should be the same as that of the it flooring.
- When choosing unpolished marbles we get to see what our chosen it will look like after being polished.It can be detected by pouring water on its surface.
Best marble for our home
Man works hard day and night to make money his biggest dream to build a house.Why bother when we build a house.So friends, we don’t have to regret spending money, so it is very important to choose a good and durable material.
The most popular marbles variety in the home is the one that is in high demand as it is the first choice of the people.
The marbles used in the Taj Mahal, which is located in the Seventh Wonder of the World. Is more famous than the marble Makran marble called Lustorus white Makran marble.
India’s green marble, Staturio marbles, Jodhpur pink marble and high quality white. Gujarat Ambaji mine marbles are widely used.
In terms of its color. People’s choice is a basic light with delicate, wood-like appearance, salmon-brown.More to come are Italian marbles.
Maintenance and cleaning of marbles
Marbles with good and beautiful surface are Carrara and engineered. The more beautiful the surface, the more grooming it requires. If you want to keep it looking beautiful, clean it carefully. Insist on using only solvents in the market for the quality of any powder or liquid you use for its cleaning and any side effects beyond our expensive marbles.
We are responsible for the precious things that are in our home or used.
So it should be seen that it is cleaned and maintained properly. Marble is one of them.If we spend a lot of money and bring it to our house, we need to take good care of it. We should use the best powder or liquid for its cleaning.
Until the marble is cleaned, first use a vacuum cleaner to blow the sand out of it.
Use only a cotton or velvet cloth to clean the surface to maintain its gloss.
Care should be taken to never spill liquids like acidic, kerosene or petrol across it.
Also be careful not to hit other heavy objects on the marble as doing so may cause the surface to break or fall into a pit which may damage your flooring over time. Special cleaning equipment should be installed for the marble used in the kitchen platform.